Houthis claim attacks against 2 commercial vessels in Red Sea ...Middle East

News room odisha - News
Houthis claim attacks against 2 commercial vessels in Red Sea
Sanaa: Yemen’s Houthi group has claimed responsibility for launching missile and drone attacks against two commercial vessels in the Red Sea. Houthi military spokesman Yahya Sarea said in a statement on Friday that the attacks targeted two ships belonging to companies that violated the Houthi decision to ban entry to Israeli ports. He identified the ships as Elbella and AAL GENOA, Xinhua news agency reported. In the statement aired by Houthi-run al-Masirah TV, Sarea said the attacks were “carried out with a number of drones, ballistic and naval missiles, and the hits were accurate.” He also vowed to launch more such attacks until “Israel stops the war on Gaza.” Earlier in the day, al-Masira

Hence then, the article about houthis claim attacks against 2 commercial vessels in red sea was published today ( ) and is available on News room odisha ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Houthis claim attacks against 2 commercial vessels in Red Sea )

Apple Storegoogle play

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most viewed in News


Latest News