The former Dancing With The Stars pro, 41, took to Instagram on Thursday (Feb. 19) to respond to comments about the shape of her eyebrows and how she chooses to do her makeup.
? SIGN UP for Parade’s Daily newsletter to get the latest pop culture news & celebrity interviews delivered right to your inbox ?
"Debating whether or not to get filler. I'm leaning toward yes. So back off, okay? Thanks," Burke said.
Followers have previously expressed concern about Burke's appearance after she lost a significant amount of weight. While Burke did confirm that she dropped over 30 pounds, she says it's not because she's ill or using weight loss drugs.
Instead of cosmetic surgery or drugs, Burke credits her transformation to lifestyle shifts, clean eating and regular activity.
You can hear all that Cheryl Burke had to say below.
View this post on InstagramHence then, the article about cheryl burke tells critics to back off amid commentary surrounding her appearance i have sunken in temples was published today ( ) and is available on Parade ( Saudi Arabia ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Cheryl Burke Tells Critics to 'Back Off' Amid Commentary Surrounding Her Appearance: 'I Have Sunken-In Temples' )
Also on site :