Nineteen reported injured in central Israel after projectile launch ...Saudi Arabia

News by : (ARAB NEWS) -
CAIRO: Nineteen people in central Israel’s Sharon region were injured, the Israeli police said, after the military reported the launch of three projectiles from Lebanon into Israeli territory early on Saturday. The national ambulance service previously reported that seven people in the central Israeli town of Tira were injured. The Israeli military said that sirens sounded in several areas of central Israel after the projectile launch. Some projectiles had been intercepted, it said.

Hence then, the article about nineteen reported injured in central israel after projectile launch was published today ( ) and is available on ARAB NEWS ( Saudi Arabia ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Nineteen reported injured in central Israel after projectile launch )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار