At least 15 dead after Guinean gold mine landslide ...Middle East

Daily Sun - News
At least 15 dead after Guinean gold mine landslide
CONAKRY: At least 15 people died Saturday after a landslide at a clandestine artisanal gold mine in Guinea’s northeast Siguiri region, rescuers and witnesses said.A rock overhang collapsed near the village of Tatakourou according to first telephoned reports from the area which did not clearly establish whether the victims had been crushed by falling rock above the mine or buried inside the facility.A Red Cross official on site said on condition of anonymity at least 15 people had been killed but did not rule out that others had been buried at the mine entrance.Sinaman Traore, a gold panner at the mine, said he had seen volunteers rescue two colleagues.“This situation in the Siguiri mines con

Hence then, the article about at least 15 dead after guinean gold mine landslide was published today ( ) and is available on Daily Sun ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( At least 15 dead after Guinean gold mine landslide )

Apple Storegoogle play

Last updated :

Also on site :



Latest News