Missing boy found safe ...Middle East

Brighton and Hove News - News
Missing boy found safe
A missing boy has been found safe, Sussex Police said. Earlier in the week, police said that they had launched an “urgent” search for a Brighton teenager who had gone missing. Diaa Balal, 17, from Woodingdean, had last been seen in Brighton on Friday 8 May. Sussex Police said: “We are continuing our urgent search […]

Hence then, the article about missing boy found safe was published today ( ) and is available on Brighton and Hove News ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Missing boy found safe )

Apple Storegoogle play

Last updated :

Also on site :



Latest News