‘Married at First Sight UK’ Hit Dating Show Yanked After Rape Accusations … Channel 4 Investigating
Published May 18, 2026 2:06 PM PDT
Reality TV romance has turned into scandal overseas … because every season of “Married at First Sight UK” has been yanked from Channel 4 after multiple women accused former cast members of sexual assault during filming … according to multiple reports.
The explosive allegations surfaced ahead of a new BBC Panorama investigation … with outlets reporting that two women claimed they were raped by their on-screen “husbands” … while another accused a participant of a non-consensual sex act during production.
In response, Channel 4 says it’s pulling all previous seasons of the hit reality series from both streaming and broadcast platforms … while launching an external review into contributor welfare. The network says the allegations involve “a small number of past contributors” and noted the accusations are being denied by those involved.
“The channel is mindful of the privacy and continuing duty of care towards all contributors, and cannot comment on or disclose details of those allegations,” the network wrote in a press release.
Channel 4 also pushed back hard against claims it failed to protect contestants … insisting producers took “prompt and appropriate action” whenever welfare concerns were raised during filming.
The dating experiment — where strangers legally marry after being matched by relationship experts — has been one of the UK’s biggest reality-TV franchises since it premiered in 2015. Its tenth season was released at the end of last year … but now the show’s future is looking shaky as the investigation unfolds.
‘Married at First Sight UK’ Pulled After Sexual Assault Allegations Top World News Today.
Hence then, the article about married at first sight uk pulled after sexual assault allegations was published today ( ) and is available on TOP world News today ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( ‘Married at First Sight UK’ Pulled After Sexual Assault Allegations )
Also on site :
- Heavy police presence in NW suburb with roads blocked due to ‘isolated incident'
- Starbucks Expands Its Summer Menu With 2 Vibrant New Drinks
- Iran Announces New Body To Manage Strait of Hormuz
