ROCHESTER, N.Y. — On Thursday, Clifford Florence Jr., who was charged with threatening a sitting councilmember from last year, was found not guilty of harassment in the second degree.
This follows the conclusion of a bench trial that began back in December.
He was charged with harassment after City Council member Michael Patterson said Florence threatened him in the City Hall parking lot after a hearing in June 2025.
Florence has said he’s innocent of any wrongdoing.
Florence was a former Rochester City Council candidate.
RELATED: Clifford Florence Jr., charged with harassing councilman, says accusations are ‘absolutely negative and not true’
Clifford Florence Jr. found not guilty of harassment after being accused of harassing a councilman WHEC.com.
Hence then, the article about clifford florence jr found not guilty of harassment after being accused of harassing a councilman was published today ( ) and is available on News10NBC ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Clifford Florence Jr. found not guilty of harassment after being accused of harassing a councilman )
Also on site :
- This Terrible New Olympic Event Must Be Exiled From the Games Forever
- TTW Announces Top 50 Nightlife Travel Destinations in the World for 2026
- 'Barbie' Star Shares Emotional Tribute to Eric Dane
