A suspect was arrested on murder charges in connection with a double homicide that left a woman and her 4-year-old son dead last month, authorities said.
Joseph Johnson, 29, was charged with six counts of first-degree murder on Sunday after being released from Loyola University Medical Center, where he was treated for injuries sustained in the shooting, authorities said. Following his release, Johnson was taken to the Joliet Police Department for processing and later transferred to the Will County Adult Detention Facility.
Johnson allegedly shot Joselynn Diaz-Garcia and her 4-year-old son on Jan. 25 in the 700 block of Garnsey Avenue.
Johnson sustained a gunshot wound to the foot in the incident. Police previously said the gunshot was believed to be self-inflicted.
A gun was recovered at the scene by officers, police stated.
As of Sunday evening, a motive was unclear.
Hence then, the article about suspect charged after mother 4 year old son killed in joliet was published today ( ) and is available on NBC Chicago ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Suspect charged after mother, 4-year-old son killed in Joliet )
Also on site :
- Trump Seemingly Threatens to Blow Up Netflix’s Acquisition of Warner Bros. Unless Susan Rice Resigns from Board
- Inside Iran’s Preparation for War and Plans for Survival
- I tried Harry Styles’s favourite shoes as a mid-40s dad – my daughter was horrified
