Biden says no to extra debate with Trump ...News

Russia Today - News
Biden says no to extra debate with Trump
The US President told NBC’s Lester Holt he will only take the Republican frontrunner on again in September, as was earlier agreed US President Joe Biden has turned down Donald Trump’s proposal for him to “redeem himself” after his disastrous performance in their first televised debate last month by holding another unscheduled face-off. Biden has faced increasing calls to withdraw from the presidential race after he appeared frail and confused during the June 27 debate against Trump. According to the New York Times, Democratic donors have been withholding some $90 million in donations in order to persuade the party

Hence then, the article about biden says no to extra debate with trump was published today ( ) and is available on Russia Today ( News ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Biden says no to extra debate with Trump )

Apple Storegoogle play

Last updated :

Also on site :