Sullivan says Hamas still needs to respond to cease-fire proposal ...Middle East

The Hill - News
Sullivan says Hamas still needs to respond to cease-fire proposal
White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan on Sunday called on Hamas to respond and accept the terms of an Israeli-proposed cease-fire and hostage release deal aimed at ending the war. President Biden announced the proposal late last month, stating it includes a three-part plan towards an end to the fighting and the release of the remaining hostages. "By far the most effective, certain and right way to get all of the hostages out is to get a comprehensive cease-fire and hostage deal that President Biden described in public a few days ago, that Israel has accepted, and now that we are awaiting Hamas to respond to," Sullivan said Sunday in an interview on CBS News's "Face t

Hence then, the article about sullivan says hamas still needs to respond to cease fire proposal was published today ( ) and is available on The Hill ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Sullivan says Hamas still needs to respond to cease-fire proposal )

Apple Storegoogle play

Last updated :

Also on site :