Houthis claim clash with US Navy ...News

Russia Today - News
Houthis claim clash with US Navy
The Yemeni group said it had scored a “direct hit” on an American warship At least one of the missiles fired from Yemen on Wednesday afternoon struck an American warship and forced two US-owned commercial vessels to retreat, a spokesman for the Houthis has said. The US Central Command claimed that all the incoming missiles had been shot down, however. The Shia group that controls the western part of Yemen – including the capital, Sanaa – has been harassing vessels linked to Israel since late October, in support of the Palestinians in Gaza. After British and American forces bombed Yemen earlier this month, the Hout

Hence then, the article about houthis claim clash with us navy was published today ( ) and is available on Russia Today ( News ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Houthis claim clash with US Navy )

Apple Storegoogle play

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most viewed in News


Latest News