Ariana Grande is once again distancing herself from President Donald Trump.
Grande, 33, quickly clapped back after the TikTok account for the Trump administration shared a video using one of her songs on Thursday, August 20.
“Me and my truth we sit in silence…” the Team Trump account wrote over a video of the president, referencing lyrics from Grande’s 2024 song “We Can’t Be Friends.”
“Men can’t have babies and should never compete in women’s sports,” the onscreen text continued.
Taylor Swift Has Her Music Removed From TikToks By Donald Trump’s Team
“This shouldn’t be controversial! #trump #arianagrande #maga,” said the caption.
was set to the tune of “We Can’t Be Friends” but has since been removed. (“This sound isn’t available,” the post now reads.)
Grande commented on the post, “Never use my music again. Also, your truth is false.”
Grande previously hit out at the White House for using her song “Bye” in a video promoting the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in June.
Katy Perry Slams Trump WH for Using Song 'Firework' in Military Strikes Video
“Bye-bye ? President Trump has delivered the most secure border in history,” the White House captioned the video.
“Please do not ever use my music in relation to this barbaric, inhumane, heinous nonsense. Fck ice,” Grande commented on the post, and the audio was subsequently removed.
In a statement to Us at the time, White House spokesperson Abigail Jackson said, “We’ll say this one last time: What’s actually barbaric, inhumane and heinous are the criminal illegal aliens who have injured and murdered innocent American citizens.”
Grande previously clashed with Trump’s White House in September 2025 when she reshared influencer Matt Bernstein’s Instagram post calling out people who supported the now-president in the 2024 election.
Kesha Slams Trump After White House Uses Her Song in Pro-War Video
“It’s been 250 days,” the post began. “Now that immigrants have been violently torn from their families and communities have been destroyed, now that trans people have been blamed for virtually everything and live in fear, now that free speech is on the brink of collapse for us all — has your life gotten better?”
continued, “Have your groceries gotten cheaper? Has your health insurance premium gone down? Has your work/life balance improved? Can you take a vacation yet? Are you happier? Has the widespread suffering of others paid off for you in the way he promised it would, or are you still waiting?”
At the time, White House spokesperson Kush Desai hit out at Grande in a statement to multiple outlets.
“Save your tears, Ariana, because President Trump’s actions ended Joe Biden’s inflation crisis and are bringing in trillions in new investments,” Desai said. “He even signed an executive order just like magic that paved the way for the FTC to crack down on Ticketmaster for ripping off Ariana Grande’s concert-going fans. Get well soon, Ariana!”
Hence then, the article about ariana grande slams trump administration for using her song on tiktok was published today ( ) and is available on Us magazine ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Ariana Grande Slams Trump Administration for Using Her Song on TikTok )
Also on site :
- Walmart’s Chunky Knee-High Boots Look So Similar to a Beloved Premium Leather Style for Nearly 90% Less
- Chris Hansen Was Turned Away From ‘Primetime’ Screening After Refusing To Sign Standard NDA, Not “Sign Away” His Rights
- Mac Miller’s Estate Announces The Divine Feminine 10th Anniversary Edition, Unveils “Butterflies”: Stream