One805 announces $1 million in first responder grants ...Middle East

News by : (News channel) -

MONTECITO, Calif.-The nonprofit One805 announced $1 million in grants going to local first responders.

One805 made the announcement at a honorary board reception at the Montecito Club on Wednesday night.

It's the biggest grant so far.

One805 co-founder Kirsten Cavendish Westin Smith said the money will go to equipment and mental wellness.

"We are going to tell them all about the grants, which are a million dollars we are giving tonight which is from the donors and basically they are for every single chief and the chiefs are here to get to know our donors, so we have every chief from every area," said Cavendish Westin Smith.

They are also gearing up for the Rock for First Responders!" concert at the Granada Theater on Saturday March 8.

And coming up donors will be invited to go behind the scenes with locals chiefs up and down the coast.

For more information visit www.one805.org

One805 announces $1 million in first responder grants News Channel 3-12.

Hence then, the article about one805 announces 1 million in first responder grants was published today ( ) and is available on News channel ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( One805 announces $1 million in first responder grants )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار