Morocco stopped 75,184 people from illegally migrating to Europe in 2023, up 6% compared to a year earlier, the interior ministry said on Tuesday. The figures reflected "the resilience of border and coast surveillance apparatus," the ministry said in response to Reuters emailed questions. Morocco and Spain have strengthened their cooperation in addressing illegal migration, since they patched up a separate diplomatic feud in 2022. The North African country has for long been a major launch pad for African migrants aiming to reach Europe through the Mediterranean, the Atlantic or by jumping the fence surrounding the Spanish enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla. Last year, the
Hence then, the article about morocco foils 75 184 illegal migration attempts to europe in 2023 was published today ( ) and is available onThe New Arab ( Kuwait ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Morocco foils 75,184 illegal migration attempts to Europe in 2023 )