Matt Araiza speaks to Fox5 San Diego in May. Photo credit: Screen shot, Fox5 San Diego via YouTube Following his dismissal from a lawsuit accusing him of rape, former San Diego State punter Matt Araiza said Wednesday that “as of now,” he plans to bring a lawsuit against his accuser’s attorney, while also preparing to resume his path to the NFL. At a news conference held one day after it was announced he would be dropped from the lawsuit filed against him and four other ex-Aztecs, Araiza, 23, said he believes his NFL career “is a when, not an if.” Nicknamed the “Punt God” in college, Araiza was drafted by the Buffalo Bills last year, but was cut after the allegations surfaced. Ar
Hence then, the article about matt araiza attorneys discuss rape lawsuit dismissal future nfl plans was published today ( ) and is available onTimes of San Diego ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Matt Araiza, Attorneys Discuss Rape Lawsuit Dismissal, Future NFL Plans )