22 Israelis killed as Hamas launches Operation Al-Aqsa Flood ...Kuwait

News by : (The New Arab) -
At least 22 Israelis were killed and 500 were injured, Reuters and Al-Jazeera reported on Saturday, as Hamas launched a massive attack on Israel, briefly capturing localities around Gaza and taking dozens of Israelis prisoner. Barrages of rockets were fired at Israel from the besieged Gaza Strip at dawn on Saturday, with at least one Israeli killed. The Israeli newspaper Maariv reported that 140 Israelis were taken to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba, 20 of them in critical condition. Israel also said that three towns near the Gaza Strip were under Hamas control, and Palestinian sources said that 35 Israelis had been captured by Hamas. Rockets streamed across the sky rep

Hence then, the article about 22 israelis killed as hamas launches operation al aqsa flood was published today ( ) and is available on The New Arab ( Kuwait ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( 22 Israelis killed as Hamas launches Operation Al-Aqsa Flood )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار