JERUSALEM: The elusive leader of Hamas’ military wing says the armed group has launched a new military operation against Israel. In a rare public statement, Mohammed Deif said that 5,000 rockets had been fired into Israel early Saturday to begin “Operation Al-Aqsa Storm.” Israel also reported an infiltration from Gaza. “We’ve decided to say enough is enough,” Deif said as he urged all Palestinians to confront Israel. Deif, who has survived multiple Israeli assassination attempts, does not make public appearances. His message was delivered in a recording.
Hence then, the article about hamas military leader announces new operation against israel was published today ( ) and is available onARAB NEWS ( Saudi Arabia ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Hamas military leader announces new operation against Israel )