Trump delays ‘very major attack’ on Iran for 2–3 days ...News

Russia Today - News
Trump delays ‘very major attack’ on Iran for 2–3 days

The US Department of War remains on standby for a full-scale assault unless Tehran accepts a deal on Washington’s terms

US President Donald Trump has postponed what he described as a planned “very major attack” on Iran, saying Gulf leaders had asked Washington to give negotiations with Tehran another “two or three days.”

    Trump said the strike had been scheduled for Tuesday, but that he had ordered the Pentagon to stand down for now after Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and “some others” urged him to allow more time for diplomacy.

    “We were getting ready to do a very major attack tomorrow,” Trump told journalists. “I’ve put it off for a little while, hopefully maybe forever, but possibly for a little while, because we’ve had very big discussions with Iran.”

    The president claimed that the Gulf states believe Tehran is “getting very close to making a deal,” adding that any agreement must prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

    Trump also instructed the US Department of War to remain ready for a “full, large-scale assault” at “a moment’s notice” if Washington does not receive what it considers an acceptable deal, according to his earlier post on Truth Social.

    The announcement follows a series of threats by Trump, who warned Iran over the weekend that “the Clock is Ticking” and that “there won’t be anything left” of the country unless it accepts Washington’s demands.

    Indirect talks between Washington and Tehran have remained stalled since a fragile ceasefire was established in early April, following a month of hostilities initiated by the US and Israel.

    Read more Iran rebukes US for expecting ‘letter of surrender’

    Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has insisted that “dialogue does not mean surrender,” promising in a post on X on Monday that Tehran would defend “the interests and honor of Iran” with “all our might.”

    “The Islamic Republic of Iran enters into dialogue with dignity, authority, and the preservation of the nation’s rights, and under no circumstances will it retreat from the legal rights of the people and the country,” Pezeshkian wrote.

    Iran previously accused the Trump administration of taking a “maximalist approach,” while insisting that its nuclear program is peaceful and that it will not dismantle its enrichment capabilities entirely. Tehran has also demanded sanctions relief, reparations, an end to Israel’s campaign in Lebanon, and recognition of what it calls its sovereignty over the Strait of Hormuz.

    Hence then, the article about trump delays very major attack on iran for 2 3 days was published today ( ) and is available on Russia Today ( News ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

    Read More Details
    Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Trump delays ‘very major attack’ on Iran for 2–3 days )

    Apple Storegoogle play

    Last updated :

    Also on site :