IRONDEQUOIT, N.Y. — A judge ruled that the case to remove former Irondequoit Town Supervisor Andrae Evans from office is moot.
andrae evans case dismissedDownloadEvans did not appear on the ballot for last year’s election and has not held the office since. Evans needed 500 signatures to get on the primary ballot after the town board voted to censure him, but not all the signatures were deemed valid.
The case, initiated by former District Attorney Sandra Doorley, followed accusations of sexual harassment against Evans.
RELATED: Read the full removal petition against Andrae Evans over sexual harassment allegations (May 2025)
A report released by a law firm accused Evans of making multiple sexual comments to a female employee in 2024.
RELATED: Report accuses Irondequoit town supervisor of sexually harassing employee (Jan. 28, 2025)
Evans has denied the allegations, and previously said the accusation were “politically motivated.” He also previously said he would “never intend to cause harm with anything I said,” and that he is “simply so sorry if my words were heard in a way I did not mean.”
RELATED: Irondequoit Town Supervisor Andrae Evans breaks silence on sexual harassment allegations (Feb. 7, 2025)
John Perticone is currently Irondequoit’s town supervisor after winning the election in November. He beat out Republican candidate Anthony Costanza.
RELATED: John Perticone set to become new Irondequoit town supervisor after contentious race (Nov. 4, 2025)
Judge rules removal case against ex-Irondequoit supervisor moot as he wasn’t on ballot WHEC.com.
Hence then, the article about judge rules removal case against ex irondequoit supervisor moot as he wasn t on ballot was published today ( ) and is available on News10NBC ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Judge rules removal case against ex-Irondequoit supervisor moot as he wasn’t on ballot )
Also on site :
- TTW Announces Top 50 Nightlife Travel Destinations in the World for 2026
- 'Barbie' Star Shares Emotional Tribute to Eric Dane
- Donald Trump Calls On Netflix To Fire Board Member Susan Rice Or “Pay The Consequences”
