Stefon Diggs Enters Not Guilty Plea While Cardi B Breakup Rumors Swirl ...Saudi Arabia

Parade - News
Stefon Diggs Enters Not Guilty Plea While Cardi B Breakup Rumors Swirl

Stefon Diggs is maintaining his innocence as his legal battle moves forward.

The New England Patriots wide receiver appeared in court the morning of Friday, February 13, and pleaded not guilty to assault-related charges stemming from an alleged December incident involving his personal chef. According to the Associated Press, Diggs, 32, is now scheduled for a pretrial hearing on April 1.

    The arraignment came after a last-minute legal switch. Though he had initially been set to be represented by Michael DiStefano, Diggs instead retained Boston attorney Sara Silva of Silva Kettlewell and Pignatelli LLP.

    Following the hearing, attorney Mitchell Schuster addressed reporters and firmly denied the claims against his client. “He is completely innocent of these false allegations that have been alleged against him. We’re confident that after the facts and evidence reviewed in this case, he will be completely exonerated,” Schuster said.

    The charges stem from a December confrontation at Diggs’ home. According to a police report, the chef—who had worked for him since July—alleged that after confronting Diggs about unpaid compensation, he slapped her and attempted to choke her by placing “the crook of his elbow around her neck.” The report states, “She said that she did feel like she had trouble breathing and that she felt like she could have blacked out. She said that as she tried to pry his arm away, he tightened his grip.” She later quit and reported the incident weeks afterward.

    READ MORE: Cardi B Treats Herself to Lavish $500K 'Little Gift' Amid Stefon Diggs Breakup Rumors

    Diggs previously denied the allegations through former attorney David Meier, who said in December, “Stefon Diggs categorically denies these allegations. They are unsubstantiated, uncorroborated, and were never investigated—because they did not occur.”

    Diggs was also sued for defamation, among other charges, by another former employee last week. The man claims that after coordinating the transport of Diggs’ Ferrari in July 2024—which was later stolen in Houston in what authorities reportedly described as a “sophisticated theft”—Diggs allegedly told others in their shared circles that he was responsible for the disappearance, which the man claims is untrue. He also claimed the alleged statements severely damaged his concierge and consulting business.

    The court appearance also unfolds amid rumored tension in Diggs’ personal life. Speculation has swirled about a split from girlfriend and the mother of his child, Cardi B. Meanwhile, the rapper appeared to shift focus to her own success, recently purchasing a nearly $500,000 Audemars Piguet watch. “A little gift for me from me,” she said in an Instagram video (which has seemingly been deleted), noting it was meant “to set myself up the proper way for tour,” which started on February 11.

    Diggs’ nor his lawyers have responded to Parade’s request for comment at this time.

    Hence then, the article about stefon diggs enters not guilty plea while cardi b breakup rumors swirl was published today ( ) and is available on Parade ( Saudi Arabia ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

    Read More Details
    Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Stefon Diggs Enters Not Guilty Plea While Cardi B Breakup Rumors Swirl )

    Apple Storegoogle play

    Last updated :

    Also on site :

    Most viewed in News


    Latest News