On December 2, 2025, we reported that Epic Games had decided to ban the controversial game HORSES at the last minute before its planned launch. They had previously approved a pre-release build, whereas Valve had banned it from Steam the previous week. Needless to say, this was a huge blow for HORSES developer Santa Ragione, a small Italian development studio that suddenly found itself cut off from the two biggest PC game stores. Now, the controversy has reignited. In a recent interview with Game File that was mainly about the Epic Games Store's 2025 growth figures, Epic Games Store General […]
Read full article at wccftech.com/epic-games-have-ghosted-us-says-santa-ragione-horses-ban/
Hence then, the article about epic games have effectively ghosted us says developer santa ragione about horses ban was published today ( ) and is available on Wccf tech ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( “Epic Games Have Effectively Ghosted Us”, Says Developer Santa Ragione About HORSES Ban )
Also on site :
- Whatever happened to boxing games? Fight Night Round 3 wore my thumbs out, and 20 years on I still love it for it
- Galaxy S26 Ultra’s Battery Runtime Concerns Downplayed By Tipster, Says The 5,000mAh Cell Will Last For Much Longer, But The Comparison Says Otherwise
- Say Goodbye to the Idea of Chinese RAM Being Cheap; 32GB DDR5 Modules Now Retail for Over $500 as Local Prices Catch Up Globally
