The former DOGE chief has said some of his posts directed at the US president “went too far”
Elon Musk has expressed regret for some of the public criticism he directed at US President Donald Trump. The two traded threats and insults online last week, in a row that was widely viewed as an end of their “bromance.”
“I regret some of my posts about President Donald Trump last week. They went too far,” Musk said on his X account early on Wednesday morning.
DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Hence then, the article about musk expresses regret for attack on trump was published today ( ) and is available on Russia Today ( News ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Musk expresses ‘regret’ for attack on Trump )
Also on site :
- Texas Roadhouse & Olive Garden among restaurants mandating strict ‘one ring’ policy for diner safety
- Alec Baldwin hits back at Elon Musk for criticizing Lupita Nyong’o’s looks amid ‘The Odyssey’ casting
- 90 minutos para el infarto: todo lo que se define en la última jornada de las ligas de España, Inglaterra e Italia