SEOUL: South Korean prosecutors are conducting a search operation at ousted President Yoon Suk Yeol’s private residence, Yonhap News Agency reported on Tuesday. Yoon was ousted on April 4 over his attempt to declare martial law late last year.
Prosecutors investigating an influence-peddling case involving religious figures were looking for documents and material that could indicate their association with the former president and his wife, Yonhap said.
It was not clear if investigators had entered the premises, Yonhap said.
A spokesperson for the Seoul Southern District Prosecutors’ Office, which is handling the case, could not be reached for comment.
Following his December 14 impeachment by parliament, Yoon had resisted attempts by investigators to search the official presidential residence, citing reasons of security and protection of classified materials.
He moved to his private residence on April 11.
Hence then, the article about south korean prosecutors raid ex president yoon s private residence yonhap reports was published today ( ) and is available on Daily Sun ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( South Korean prosecutors raid ex-President Yoon’s private residence, Yonhap reports )
Also on site :
- Sheikh Sabri: Israeli enemy seeks to change reality of al-Aqsa Mosque as prelude to seizing control of it
- At 61, this major insurance CEO works out 6 days a week with his 23-year-old son—he picks his brain for a Gen Z perspective while lifting weights
- California Dreamin’: NBC Kicks Off 2028 L.A. Olympics Marketing Campaign With Kate Hudson (Exclusive)
