Iran’s port blast: +800 casualties recorded ...Iraq

SHAFAQ NEWS - News
Iran’s port blast: +800 casualties recorded

Shafaq News/ More than 800casualties have been recorded following the recent explosion that rocked Iran’sShahid Rajaee Port, according to Iranian authorities.

The Director General of HormozganProvince's Crisis Management said Sunday morning that the blast killed 18people and injured more than 800 others, according to a preliminary toll.

    A powerful explosion rocked Iran’sShahid Rajaee port in the southern city of Bandar Abbas on Saturday, with thecause still under investigation. A government spokeswoman said containerslikely filled with chemicals had been stored in a corner of the port andexploded.

    In response, many countries offeredhelp, with Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani directing the deliveryof urgent assistance.

    Hence then, the article about iran s port blast 800 casualties recorded was published today ( ) and is available on SHAFAQ NEWS ( Iraq ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

    Read More Details
    Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Iran’s port blast: +800 casualties recorded )

    Apple Storegoogle play

    Last updated :

    Also on site :

    Most viewed in News