BEIRUT: The Israeli military said on Friday it had killed Hassan Farhat, a commander of Palestinian militant group Hamas, in the Sidon region of southern Lebanon.
The Lebanese Health Ministry said three people were killed in an Israeli strike on an apartment in Sidon. Lebanese Prime Minister Nawaf Salam's office said the attack was a clear violation of a U.S.-backed ceasefire which ended last year's war between Israel and the Iran-backed Hezbollah group.
The ceasefire has appeared increasingly precarious in recent weeks, with
Israel striking the Hezbollah-controlled southern suburbs of Beirut twice and rockets being
fired on two occasions from Lebanon towards Israel.
Hezbollah has denied any role in the rocket fire.
Hence then, the article about israel says it killed a hamas commander in lebanon was published today ( ) and is available on Daily Sun ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Israel says it killed a Hamas commander in Lebanon )
Also on site :
- This Terrible New Olympic Event Must Be Exiled From the Games Forever
- 'Barbie' Star Shares Emotional Tribute to Eric Dane
- Donald Trump Calls On Netflix To Fire Board Member Susan Rice Or “Pay The Consequences”
