By Tamara Qiblawi, CNN
(CNN) — The Israeli military struck southern Beirut on Friday for the first time since a November ceasefire, according to Lebanese TV, after Israel said earlier that two projectiles were fired from Lebanon.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
The-CNN-Wire™ & © 2025 Cable News Network, Inc., a Warner Bros. Discovery Company. All rights reserved.
Israel strikes southern Beirut for the first time since November ceasefire News Channel 3-12.
Hence then, the article about israel strikes southern beirut for the first time since november ceasefire was published today ( ) and is available on News channel ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Israel strikes southern Beirut for the first time since November ceasefire )
Also on site :
- Hairstylists Say This In-Shower Step Helps With Shedding and Scalp Issues While Encouraging Stronger, Longer Hair
- Crystal Hefner claims she was ‘brainwashed’ while married to Hugh Hefner, reveals strict Playboy mansion rules
- ‘Rips your heart out’: Man says his stolen truck was used in burglary at Scott’s Rochester Photo Supply
