Shafaq News/ On Sunday, Hamas rejected Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s approval of a US envoy’s proposal for a temporary ceasefire in Gaza during the holy month of Ramadan (29-30 days) and Passover, insisting instead on the full implementation of a previously agreed truce.
The group stated that the US proposal underscored Israel’s reluctance to honor existing agreements. It demanded the start of the truce’s second phase, which includes talks on a permanent ceasefire, a full Israeli withdrawal, reconstruction efforts, and a prisoner exchange deal.
“The only path to regional stability and the return of hostages is the full implementation of the agreement, beginning with the second phase. We will not back down from this,” senior Hamas official Mahmoud Mardawi told AFP.
Earlier today, Netanyahu’s office said Israel had accepted a proposal by US envoy Steve Witkoff for a temporary ceasefire during Ramadan and Passover. This announcement followed the expiration of the first phase on Saturday, March 1, which was originally finalised on January 19.
Hence then, the article about hamas rejects netanyahu s ramadan ceasefire insists on full truce implementation was published today ( ) and is available on SHAFAQ NEWS ( Iraq ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Hamas rejects Netanyahu's Ramadan ceasefire, insists on full truce implementation )
Also on site :
- TTW Announces Top 50 Nightlife Travel Destinations in the World for 2026
- 'Barbie' Star Shares Emotional Tribute to Eric Dane
- Donald Trump Calls On Netflix To Fire Board Member Susan Rice Or “Pay The Consequences”
