At least 26 people died when a suicide car bomber struck an army base in the Afghan province of Ghazni on Sunday. “We have received 26 bodies and 17 wounded so far. All of them are security personnel,” Baz Mohammad Hemat, director of Ghazni hospital, told AFP news agency. A security source said the bomber detonated “a Humvee vehicle which was full of explosives,” according to Afghanistan’s Tolo News channel. Tariq Arian, a spokesman for the interior ministry, confirmed that a suicide bomber had detonated a vehicle full of explosives in Ghazni. He, however, did not confirm the death toll. No group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack, one of the bloodiest in recent months. Governm
Hence then, the article about afghanistan car bomb kills dozens of people in ghazni province was published today ( ) and is available on EGYPT INDEPENDENT ( Egypt ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Afghanistan: Car bomb kills dozens of people in Ghazni province )
Also on site :
- Who Is Jessica Bowie? Woman With Alleged ISIS Link Accused of New York Plot
- 1976 Country Gold Hit, Written by a 20-Year-Old Future Jimmy Buffett Collaborator, Launched a 50-Year Legacy Career
- ’90s Metal Band, Led by Pantera’s Vocalist, Announces First New Album in Nearly 20 Years
