Hamas declares Operation Al-Aqsa Flood, launches rockets ...Kuwait

The New Arab - News
Hamas declares Operation Al-Aqsa Flood, launches rockets
Barrages of rockets were fired at Israel from the besieged Gaza Strip at dawn on Saturday, with at least one Israeli killed. The Israeli newspaper Maariv reported that 140 Israelis were taken to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba, 20 of them in critical condition. Israel also said that three towns near the Gaza Strip were under Hamas control, and Palestinian sources said that 35 Israelis had been captured by Hamas. Rockets streamed across the sky repeatedly after the first launches from multiple locations across the blockaded Palestinian territory from 06:30 am (0330 GMT), AFP journalists in Gaza City reported. The flare-up follows months of Israeli attacks in the occupied

Hence then, the article about hamas declares operation al aqsa flood launches rockets was published today ( ) and is available on The New Arab ( Kuwait ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Hamas declares Operation Al-Aqsa Flood, launches rockets )

Apple Storegoogle play

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most viewed in News