At least 7 people missing in Mykolaiv rubble after shelling, officials say ...Egypt

EGYPT INDEPENDENT - News
At least 7 people missing in Mykolaiv rubble after shelling, officials say
At least seven people are missing as rescuers search through the rubble of a residential building in the southern Ukrainian city of Mykolaiv following Russian shelling overnight, the Mykolaiv regional military administration said on Telegram on Thursday. An 11-year-old boy has been rescued and is receiving medical treatment, they said. The administration said the city had been hit by eight S-300 missiles overnight. The attacks mark the fourth consecutive day of Russian strikes targeting civilian infrastructure across Ukraine. The post At least 7 people missing in Mykolaiv rubble after shelling, officials say appeared first on Egypt Independent.

Hence then, the article about at least 7 people missing in mykolaiv rubble after shelling officials say was published today ( ) and is available on EGYPT INDEPENDENT ( Egypt ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( At least 7 people missing in Mykolaiv rubble after shelling, officials say )

Apple Storegoogle play

Last updated :

Also on site :



Latest News