Harry & Meghan Return to UK to Raise Kids ...Middle East

News by : (News channel) -

MONTECITO, Calif. (KEYT) Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and their 7 year old son and 5-year old daughter are moving to the United Kingdom.

The children are reportedly already signed up for school near London.

People magazine had exclusive rights to part of the story.

People is reporting that they will live in a private home that is not a royal estate.

Harry, 41, and Meghan 45 had called Montecito home following the purchase of a multimillion dollar home on Rockbride road in the Riven Rock neighborhood six years ago.

The move will apparently allow Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet time to get to know their cousings and relatives and perhaps go to the same schools their father went to in the future.

People magazine said they will keep their Santa Barbara County home.

Their royal relatives saw them during the summer and are aware of the plans.

But their status as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is not likely to change meaning they will not return to royal duties.

But Harry will continue to be involved in Invictus and charities of their choosing.

And she still has a brand called As Ever.

The move may also resolve ongoing security concerns that may have proved too costly on thier own.

The couple gained even more notoriety with the publication of Harry's memoir "Spare" that is still available at local book store such as Tecolote Book Shop in Montecito.

People still talk about the couple interview with Oprah who lived closed by during their time in Montecito.

During their time along the Central Coast the Co-Founder & COO of One805 Richard Weston-Smith said he said attended numerous events to help first responders.

"He attended an event that we put on about a month ago in Bueltton with the members of the peer support team of the county's law enforcement and he was wonderful he spend well over and hour with them and they got very involved with the issues that they facing, the challenges, they were enormously pleased to see him, to talk to somebody that cares so much," said Westin-Smith.

Westin-Smith is busy preparing for the upcoming two-day event on Friday and Saturday Sept. 25-26.

The nonprofit was formed following the Thomas Fire and the Montecito mudslide that occurred before the couple moved the area.

Just last year Harry and Meghan took the concert stage on Kevin Costner's property and mingled with people in attendance.

"I can only speak from personal experience, and we found Prince Harry to be incredibly knowledgeable and very passionate and supportive about the well-being of first responders whatever he chooses to do and where ever he chooses to live we certainly wish him the best, " said Westin-Smith, " and we hope that he will continue to support the first responders of Santa Barbara County."

At One805 he did a lot.

"He did an interview with one of the fire pilots, and it is always great to have him at our events we really appreciate the time he takes,"

He said they attended as a couple without the children.

"She has come a couple of times," said Westin-Smith, " They certainly seem like a good team."

Folks at the Santa Barbara Polo Fields were surprised to hear the news.

They said security was always high when Harry was on hand.

Your News Channel will have more reaction to the royal move from Montecito to England tonight on the news.

Harry & Meghan Return to UK to Raise Kids News Channel 3-12.

Hence then, the article about harry meghan return to uk to raise kids was published today ( ) and is available on News channel ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Harry & Meghan Return to UK to Raise Kids )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار