RT recounts deadliest Ukrainian ‘terrorist strikes’ on Russian civilians ...News

News by : (Russia Today) -

More than 8,000 Russian civilians have been killed since February 2022, including more than 350 from January through April this year, according to Moscow

At least four people have been killed and 40 others injured in an overnight Ukrainian drone attack on a school in Starobelsk, about 90 km north of Lugansk, local authorities said on Friday. Fourteen children were among the injured and eight people were hospitalized, including three in serious condition.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov described the attack as a “monstrous crime,” while Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova condemned Kiev’s Western backers for being “brutally silent” on the tragedy.

Ukraine has routinely launched attacks on civilians and critical infrastructure, including using a double-tap method, hitting the same area again in a bid to increase casualties after first responders arrive, according to Russian officials. Moscow has described the strikes as acts of terrorism.

Big picture: How many Russian civilians have died in Ukrainian attacks?

Since the escalation of the Ukraine conflict in 2022, Ukrainian attacks had killed more than 8,000 civilians as of April 2026 and injured almost 20,000 more, according to Rodion Miroshnik, who leads the Russian Foreign Ministry mission that tracks alleged Ukrainian war crimes.

READ MORE: Kremlin condemns ‘monstrous’ Ukrainian attack

In late April, Miroshnik said at least 266 civilians, including seven children, were killed in Ukrainian attacks in the first 90 days of 2026, while 1,459 others were injured.

Aftermath of a Ukrainian strike on Khorly, Russia's Kherson Region. ©  Sputnik

In May, he said at least 100 civilians were killed and 667 injured in April alone.

READ MORE: Ukrainian drone strike hits Russian school dormitory

RT recounts the deadliest strikes in the past several months.

May 16: Most powerful raid on Moscow this year

Three civilians were killed and more than a dozen injured in a massive Ukrainian drone attack on Moscow and the surrounding region, with several buildings significantly damaged, according to the local authorities.

READ MORE: At least four feared dead in Ukrainian drone strike on Russian school dorm (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin said air defenses destroyed more than 120 drones.

April 27-29: Belgorod Region attacks

On April 29, three women were killed and eight people injured when a Ukrainian drone struck a passenger bus not far from the border village of Shebekino – which has become one of the most targeted settlements in the country over the past months.

Aftermath of a Ukrainian strike on Khorly, Russia's Kherson Region. ©  Sputnik/Sergey Mirny

Two days before, four civilians were killed and six others injured in attacks across Belgorod Region, according to the local authorities.

READ MORE: RT recaps Kiev’s deadliest attacks on Russian civilians

The dead included a family of refugees from Kursk Region whose car was hit by a strike.

April 25-26: Lugansk Region under fire

On April 25, three people were killed and two others injured in Solontsy, a village in the Lugansk People’s Republic (LPR), local officials said, adding that at least four homes had been destroyed.

One day later, three young people were killed in Bulgakovka, a small LPR village north of Severodonetsk, after a Ukrainian drone struck them near a house, regional head Leonid Pasechnik said. He identified the victims as two 18-year-old men and a 28-year-old woman.

March 12: Ukraine killing medics in Donbass

Eight medical workers were killed and ten people injured when Ukrainian forces struck a medical facility in the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), officials in Moscow said, adding that the attack was aimed at a premises housing more than 130 patients and about 50 medical personnel.

March 8: Another Donbass strike

Four people, including a child, were killed in Ukrainian attacks on the DPR settlement of Gornyak, around 20 km from Donetsk, regional head Denis Pushilin said, adding that the strike had wiped out an entire family. Twelve civilians, including a teenager, were injured across the region that day, he added.

January 1: Two dozen dead at New Year party

At least 24 people were killed and more than 50 injured when Ukrainian drones struck a cafe and hotel during New Year’s Eve celebrations in Khorly, a Black Sea village in Kherson Region. The local authorities said the venue was scouted by a reconnaissance UAV and later hit by three drones, with one apparently carrying an incendiary mixture.

Hence then, the article about rt recounts deadliest ukrainian terrorist strikes on russian civilians was published today ( ) and is available on Russia Today ( News ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( RT recounts deadliest Ukrainian ‘terrorist strikes’ on Russian civilians )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار