Nancy Guthrie Search Intensifies After SWAT Raid in Arizona Detain's Two Men ...Saudi Arabia

News by : (Parade) -

A SWAT team executed two search warrants Friday, February 13 at a home located roughly two miles from the missing 84-year-old’s residence in Tucson. Two individuals were removed from the property while law enforcement searched the house for hours.

Scileppi told TMZ on Wednesday, February 18 that Daley has “no link whatsoever to Nancy” and no information related to her alleged kidnapping. He added, “Like the entire Tucson community, both Mr. Daley and his mother are hopeful that Nancy will be returned to her family unharmed.“

The Pima County Sheriff’s Office previously said the warrant was based on a lead. No arrests have been announced in connection with the raid or Nancy, who has been missing since February 1.

“To suggest otherwise is not only wrong, it is cruel. The Guthrie family are victims plain and simple…please, I’m begging you the media to honor your profession and report with some sense of compassion and professionalism.”

As the search enters its third week, Savannah’s Today colleagues showed solidarity on air earlier on Wednesday, wearing yellow ribbons while the studio filled with yellow flowers.

Hence then, the article about nancy guthrie search intensifies after swat raid in arizona detain s two men was published today ( ) and is available on Parade ( Saudi Arabia ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Nancy Guthrie Search Intensifies After SWAT Raid in Arizona Detain's Two Men )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار