JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel’s government said a drone was launched toward the prime minister’s house Saturday, with no casualties as Iran’s supreme leader vowed that Hamas would continue its fight against Israel following the killing of the mastermind of last year’s deadly Oct. 7 attack. In Gaza, at least 21 people were killed in several Israeli strikes, including children, according to hospital officials and an AP reporter. Sirens wailed Saturday morning in Israel, warning of incoming fire from Lebanon, with a drone launched toward Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s house in Caesarea, the Israeli government said. Neither he nor his wife were home and there were no casualties, said his
Hence then, the article about drone strike launched toward israeli prime minister s house and at least 21 killed in gaza strikes was published today ( ) and is available onNews10NBC ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Drone strike launched toward Israeli prime minister’s house and at least 21 killed in Gaza strikes )