2 Los Angeles County men exonerated after spending decades in prison ...Middle East

News by : (News channel) -
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Two men who spent decades in prison for crimes they didn’t commit have been exonerated and freed, the Los Angeles County district attorney announced Wednesday. Giovanni Hernandez and Miguel Solorio had their convictions vacated earlier this year and on Wednesday a judge found them factually innocent, the District Attorney’s Office said in an email. At a news conference, District Attorney George Gascón apologized to both men. “It’s truly devastating when people are wrongfully convicted, especially when they were so young at the time of their arrest. In the case of Mr. Solorio, he was 19 years old. Mr. Hernandez was just 14 years old,” Gascón said. After two trials

Hence then, the article about 2 los angeles county men exonerated after spending decades in prison was published today ( ) and is available on News channel ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( 2 Los Angeles County men exonerated after spending decades in prison )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار