Libya presidency denies armed groups attacked hotel where it meets ...Egypt

News by : (EGYPT INDEPENDENT) -
A senior official at Libya’s new Presidency Council denied on Saturday that groups who entered a hotel where the body meets had been armed or used force, playing down an incident that had appeared to illustrate the risks facing the unity government. Earlier, the Council’s spokeswoman had said armed groups had stormed the Corinthia Hotel on Friday, though she also said nobody from the body had been in the building at the time. “There was no kidnapping, gunfire, or an attack on me or the hotel,” the head of the Presidency Council’s office, Mohamed al-Mabrouk said in a social media video, adding that he had been in the hotel at the time of the incident. Mabrouk said the head of the Presidency C

Hence then, the article about libya presidency denies armed groups attacked hotel where it meets was published today ( ) and is available on EGYPT INDEPENDENT ( Egypt ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Libya presidency denies armed groups attacked hotel where it meets )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار