RCSD superintendent: Bilingual pre-K at School No. 12 saved from funding cut ...Middle East

News by : (News10NBC) -
RCSD superintendent: Bilingual pre-K at School No. 12 saved from funding cut

ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The Rochester City School District superintendent says the district now has enough money to save a program that was previously set to be cut.

For weeks, News10NBC has covered community members’ concerns about funding cuts to some programs under the district’s budget for next school year. Superintendent Eric Rosser said on Tuesday night that the bilingual pre-K program has been reinstated for School 12. However, he said the nature-based learning program is on the chopping block unless the district secures more funding.

“Rest assured, we say to you that we are concentrating on looking for additional funding through philanthropic support, looking at grants to be able to re-establish that particular position for this upcoming year,” Rosser said.

Latest on RCSD budget

The Rochester Board of Education approved the $1.16 billion budget for the next school year in a 4-3 vote last week. Next, Rochester City Council will vote on the budget on June 16, and board members say they will continue to have conversations about the budget until then.

RCSD superintendent: Bilingual pre-K at School No. 12 saved from funding cut WHEC.com.

Hence then, the article about rcsd superintendent bilingual pre k at school no 12 saved from funding cut was published today ( ) and is available on News10NBC ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( RCSD superintendent: Bilingual pre-K at School No. 12 saved from funding cut )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار