JOHANNESBURG (AP) — The South African government said on Friday it has put together a team including mine rescue experts to come up with a plan to bring to surface illegal miners who remain under a disused gold mine. The move signaled the government was taking a more conciliatory approach compared to earlier this week, when it said it wouldn’t send help to the miners under the disused Stilfontein gold mine in the North West province. Officials have closed entrances to the mineshaft used to bring them food, water and other basic necessities as part of a government strategy to force them to return to the surface and be arrested. Authorities had said the operation, called “Close the Hole,” woul
Hence then, the article about south african government seeks experts help to bring illegal miners to the surface was published today ( ) and is available onNews10NBC ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( South African government seeks experts’ help to bring illegal miners to the surface )