Another Major Trump Cabinet Pick Accused of Being Sex Pest ...Middle East

News by : (The New Republic) -
Fox & Friends co-host Pete Hegseth, who was nominated by Donald Trump to be the next secretary of defense, was previously investigated for sexual assault, Vanity Fair first reported Thursday. Susie Wiles (who has been tapped to be Trump’s next chief of staff) was briefed on the allegations Wednesday night. Hegseth allegedly acted inappropriately with a woman in Monterey, California, in 2017, two sources told Vanity Fair.The allegations were serious enough that Wiles and Trump’s lawyers approached Hegseth about them Thursday, one transition source told Vanity Fair.Hegseth assured Wiles that the interaction had been consensual, and testimony that said otherwise was he-said, she-said, the trans

Hence then, the article about another major trump cabinet pick accused of being sex pest was published today ( ) and is available on The New Republic ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Another Major Trump Cabinet Pick Accused of Being Sex Pest )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار