Hall of Justice, three blocks from the shooting scene. The gunman believed to have shot a married couple dead downtown was facing a court hearing in which the female victim was seeking a restraining order against him. Rachael Martinez, 31, had been granted a temporary restraining order against Christopher Farrell, 26, following an earlier domestic violence complaint, San Diego police said Thursday. Martinez and her husband, Jose Medina, 39, were seated in a car in the 1300 block of Union Street when Farrell apparently opened fire on them shortly before 8:30 a.m. Wednesday. The restraining order hearing had been continued to Wednesday and police said “it appears likely” that Mar
Hence then, the article about victims in downtown shooting killed ahead of court hearing with alleged gunman was published today ( ) and is available onTimes of San Diego ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Victims in Downtown Shooting Killed Ahead of Court Hearing with Alleged Gunman )