Charges dismissed against deaf Black man who police punched and shocked with a Taser ...Middle East

News by : (News10NBC) -
PHOENIX (AP) — All charges have been dismissed against a deaf Black man who was repeatedly punched and shocked with a Taser by Phoenix police officers responding to a call that a man had committed an assault at a convenience store. Maricopa County Attorney Rachel Mitchell announced late Thursday that her office would not pursue felony charges of resisting arrest and aggravated assault against the man, Tyron Scott McAlpin, 34. The Aug. 19 encounter was first reported late last week by ABC15 Arizona. Mitchell said in a statement that she began looking into the case last week after the local NAACP chapter shared concerns about McAlpin’s arrest. She said she reviewed a “large volume” of videos,

Hence then, the article about charges dismissed against deaf black man who police punched and shocked with a taser was published today ( ) and is available on News10NBC ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Charges dismissed against deaf Black man who police punched and shocked with a Taser )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار