The company that built the Titanic says it is insolvent ...Middle East

News by : (News channel) -
By Hanna Ziady, CNN London (CNN) — Harland & Wolff, the 163-year-old firm that built the Titanic, has declared itself insolvent after failing to secure funding to continue trading. The loss-making UK shipbuilder said Monday that it would likely begin administration proceedings in the coming days. Administration provides a way for companies in the United Kingdom to restructure when they cannot pay their debts, as opposed to being wound up, or liquidated, immediately. In a statement, Harland & Wolff said its request for a £200 million ($264 million) “facility” from UK Export Finance, a government department, had been rejected, leaving it “in a difficult financial position.” The firm s

Hence then, the article about the company that built the titanic says it is insolvent was published today ( ) and is available on News channel ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( The company that built the Titanic says it is insolvent )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار