WHO says its chief spoke with Chinese officials, welcomes COVID-19 data ...Middle East

Opinion by : (Devdiscourse) -
The World Health Organization's head has spoken with Chinese authorities and the agency welcomed new information about the situation in the country, WHO said on Saturday after Beijing released new data showing a big jump in COVID-19-related deaths. Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus spoke with Ma Xiaowei, director of China’s National Health Commission, about the wave of infections which erupted after the country abruptly dismantled its anti-virus regime last month.

Hence then, the article about who says its chief spoke with chinese officials welcomes covid 19 data was published today ( ) and is available on Devdiscourse ( Middle East ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( WHO says its chief spoke with Chinese officials, welcomes COVID-19 data )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed Opinion
جديد الاخبار