Morocco court jails 15 more migrants following Melilla disaster ...Kuwait

News by : (The New Arab) -
A Moroccan court has handed heavy prison terms to 15 Sudanese migrants arrested after a June tragedy at a Spanish border in which two dozen migrants died, their lawyer said Thursday. They had been detained after some 2,000 people, stormed the frontier with the Spanish enclave of Melilla on June 24 in a bid to reach European Union territory. Border guards on both sides responded with what rights groups said was excessive force, leaving at least 23 migrants dead - the worst toll in years of such attempted crossings. The 15 were latest batch of dozens of migrants jailed over the tragedy. No officials have faced trial over the affair. Eight of the migrants were sentenced

Hence then, the article about morocco court jails 15 more migrants following melilla disaster was published today ( ) and is available on The New Arab ( Kuwait ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Morocco court jails 15 more migrants following Melilla disaster )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار