2 dead so far in residential building hit by Russian strike ...Egypt

News by : (EGYPT INDEPENDENT) -
The bodies of a 31-year-old man and an 80-year-old woman have been found by first responders in the ruins of a residential building hit by Russian strikes in the Ukrainian city of Mykolaiv, its mayor said on Thursday. “So far, rescuers have pulled out the bodies of two dead residents,” Oleksandr Senkevych said on his telegram channel. The search and rescue is still ongoing, according to Senkevych. According to the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, five more people remain under the rubble. “As of 13:00, 9 units of equipment and 37 rescuers were involved,” the emergency services said. Earlier on Thursday, local officials reported that seven people were missing after the Russian strike. The p

Hence then, the article about 2 dead so far in residential building hit by russian strike was published today ( ) and is available on EGYPT INDEPENDENT ( Egypt ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.

Read More Details
Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( 2 dead so far in residential building hit by Russian strike )

Last updated :

Also on site :

Most Viewed News
جديد الاخبار