The situation in Kabul is a “huge setback,” the military bloc’s secretary-general said This week’s anniversary of the chaotic US withdrawal from Afghanistan is a “bitter” pill to swallow for NATO secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg, who sees current conditions in the war-torn country as a “tragedy” for the Western military bloc. “What we have seen in the last year is actually a huge setback and the tragedy for Afghanistan, but also for all those allies and partners who worked so hard to create a more peaceful and democratic Afghanistan,” Stoltenberg told reporters on Wednesday in Brussels. The US and its NATO part
Hence then, the article about nato laments afghanistan tragedy was published today ( ) and is available onRussia Today ( News ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( NATO laments Afghanistan ‘tragedy’ )