Damascus, SANA- Foreign and Expatriates Ministry said Wednesday that the US administration, represented by the US President and Secretary of State, issued last week misleading and illogical statements on directing false accusations to the Syrian government of kidnapping or arresting American citizens, among them Austin Tice, the soldier at the US army. The Ministry said in a statement that the US government had admitted many years ago that Austin Tice and other Americans had entered the Syrian territories illegitimately. The Syrian Arab Republic categorically denies the accusations on kidnapping, or hiding any American citizen who entered its territories or stayed in the areas under the sov
Hence then, the article about syria denies us accusations on kidnapping any us citizen who entered its territories stayed in areas under its authority was published today ( ) and is available onSANA ( Syria ) The editorial team at PressBee has edited and verified it, and it may have been modified, fully republished, or quoted. You can read and follow the updates of this news or article from its original source.
Read More Details Finally We wish PressBee provided you with enough information of ( Syria denies US accusations on kidnapping any US citizen who entered its territories, stayed in areas under its authority )